Wirring sound

And again, you want to get in the middle of this? Did you want me to back off News? Just let him keep bashing Fred unchallenged and for no good reason?

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

There you go again, showing your idiocy.

I've read the owner's manual. I know it said all of that. I'm not a clueless whiner who gets a shiny new $25,000 toy and ASSUMES that he knows how to drive and doesn't need a manual.

Those that toss the manual because they "know how a car works" deserve what they get.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

News

Believe me, asshole, you will get everything you deserve.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Because it didn't suggest that anyone go anywhere else.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I sure hope you can get the important issue resolved. I'd hate to think of you spending yet another sleepless night.

Reply to
Was Istoben

And what would that be, lunatic?

Are you THREATENING me?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Threaten? Well, I guess we know what YOU think YOU deserve. Most likely you are correct.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Where do you keep your owner's manual? Is it easy to get to and read at, say, 10:00 PM? Is it a comfortable place to read? Is it well-lit? Or, like probably 99% of car owners, is the owner's manual in the glove box of the car parked outside someplace?

Reply to
Peter Granzeau

I'll bet it is easier for 99.999% of car owners to find their owners manual at night in a snow storm than to find the actual wording of specific instructions and information on the internet.

Reply to
News

It's in the file cabinet downstairs, along with the service records.

By the way, are you saying that it's TOO ONEROUS for you to go outside and open the car and get the owner's manual from your glovebox? Jesus, are Americans really that lazy?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I am correct that your statement of "you will get everything you deserve" was you directly threatening my person?

Is that what you're saying?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

No, but his argument is a red herring.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

What argument? "None in evidence."

Reply to
News

Frankly, it depends on where one is when the question comes up. If one is dressed for bed, one may not wish to get dressed again to research something in the car.

My manual is in the car, where it belongs. If Toyota didn't want me to keep the owner's manual in the car, why did they provide that zipper case for it, and put a slot in the back of the glove compartment for it?

Reply to
Peter Granzeau

Laughs out loud.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

Then you ARE saying that I am correct that your statement of "you will get everything you deserve" is you directly threatening my person.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

LOL. You are a very sick girl.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Yet you continue to say that I am correct that your statement of "you will get everything you deserve" is you directly threatening my person.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Reply to
Was Istoben