1998-S Rover Coupe For Sale

Any Rover enthusiasts looking for a 1998 S-Reg Tomcat, totally original, full history and no boy-racer modifications? If so, please read on...

1.6 16V Twin Cam, Platinum Silver, Red and Grey Sports Interior. 59,500 miles (can be proven). Boot spoiler, alloys, targa roof, all usual Coupe refinements (electric windows, mirrors, power steering, alarm/immobiliser, remote central locking, twin airbags). Sony 6-CD Changer, radio cassette. FULL Service history (mostly Rover, then twice with Nationwide Autocentres). Recent cam belt and head gasket change, invoice available. Mechanical inspection encouraged. Pampered by lady owner. She bought it 1 year old, previously owned by Rover themselves. 8 Month's tax and MOT.

It's in excellent condition throughout. Looks great. Reason for sale is that it's useless in the snow (we live on the top of a hill in the sticks), so she's begrudgingly bought a 4x4. We're looking for £3995.

We're in the West Midlands, so if you're interested, send me an e-mail with your phone number( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com). I check it very regularly, and I'll call you back.

It's not been advertised yet, but will appear in AutoTrader on Friday

13th Feb 04.

Thanks!

Glynn

Reply to
Glynn Timmins

The car's since been sold. Thanks for your interest.

Reply to
Glynn Timmins