820 radiator fan

Rover 820 sli 1996 Radiator and air con condenser fans not working. Both fans test ok. I have Haynes manual but there are no thermostats fitted to the radiator nor are the associated relays in the engine compartment box as the manual says they are. Can anyone please tell me where the radiator/condenser thermostats are and the location of the associated relays. thanks Stan

Reply to
Stan Bruno