Alloy wheel

I bought a "new" 15" alloy wheel off eBay to replace a kerbed one on my '97

420 GSi. It looked identical to the ones on my car, but it said it was for the 200 Vi or 218 iS. I bought it anyway as I assumed they were identical. In fact there is a very subtle difference - the centre cap hole is about 2mm larger and does not have a rim inside for the centre cap I have from the old wheel to clip onto (pic:
Can anyone confirm that there are differences between the alloys for the 400 GSi and the 200 Vi / 218 iS ?? This one looks a bit suspicious because for a start I don't think it is new, I think it's a refurb as it appears to have been recoated.

Thanks,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew