Anyone breaking a UK P reg 416i?

I bought a P reg 416i. The previous owner removed the stereo and cut off the wiring block. I have bought a replacement Rover stereo but now need the wiring block to solder back into the dash. It looks like there are at least two types as the previous one I bought has different coloured wires to those in the dash.

I need the one that matches the wires at the following link:

The bottom two wires are orange and orange/blue, not yellow as they appear in the picture.

Thanks

Reply to
GeoStationary