Are there any good maintenance books for a '99 Rover 414?.

Hello!

Are there any good maintenance books for a '99 Rover 414?.

I can only find Haynes books for models ranging 1989-1996. (Could there have been any significant changes from the '96 to the '99 model that would render that manual unreliable towards this model...)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Hermann Ronaldsson

Reply to
Hermann Ronaldsson

Haynes Manual 3453 covers 95 - 98 - I suspect that your 99 is a 98 model

400 unless you have a 45

Reply to
Stig