Can't find switch to open fuel cap!

Help - I have bought a used December 2002 Rover 75 2 litre diesel CDT but the user manual is temporarily at the dealer.

Where is the switch to open the fuel cap cover? I can't find it!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Maddern

There isn't one on my 1999 model, just push the fuel flap at the front edge.

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.

There's no switch.

You push the leading edge of the fuel cap when the central locking is unlocked and it opens.

The cap locks with the central locking.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown