Change from internal MAP sensor to External MAP sensor on MEMS 1.9

I am currently working on a turbo upgrade of my 1.8 K-series engine and looking to use a piggy back to modify e.a. MAP sensor readings. Map sensor will be a 2,5 bar sensor. My current ROVER MEMS 1.9 (Mark year 1999) has a vacuum only MAP sensor glued onto the ECU. I=B4d like to get rid of it. Anyone knows how this sensor pins into the ECU print board.

I=B4f I need to replace the whole unit, I=B4d be better of buying a After market ECU such as Emerald, EFI, Motec and the like

Thanks in advance, david

Reply to
jupilerman