Chassis numbers

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out what the model year of my rover 213 is? I have a feeling it is from the chassis numbers but after extensive searching on the web i have found no indication on how to interprite rover chassis numbers/VINs.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Hi

I posted the original message, and since there have been more developments, so could you please ignore this string.

Danny

Reply to
Danny