Entering a radio code on a Rover Metro

Help. I have a standard radio in my 1.1c Rover Metro M reg. I just change the battery. How do I entered the radio code I got with the car. The radio code is 3439, but I only have 1-4 buttons on my radio key pad.

Help me please.

Thanks

Reply to
Paul

Press the 1 button, then press the up tuning arrow 3 times to get a number 3 on the display, and so on until you've entered the code, then press the button one last time, it will bleep to let you know you've entered it correctly.

Al

Reply to
Al

Thanks it work now