Floor Mats, Best Fot

Which of the following mats would best fit in a Rover 75 -

Rover 25, 45, 200, 400, 800

I can get these cheaply, but no Rover 75!

Thanks,

Colin

Reply to
Colin Steadman

OOps dont know what happened to the subject line.

Reply to
Colin Steadman

Try BMW 5 series, its that cars floor pan :-)

Reply to
Alan

What makes you say that ?

The 5-series is RWD for a start !

Reply to
Nom

So is the floor pan in the 75! (have you noticed the transmission tunnel going between the back seats?) That's why it was not (as such) a problem to put the Ford Mustang V8 in the Ultimate and feed it to the rear wheels

Reply to
Alan

Hmmm.

Any links to confirm ? I keep up with the car world, and I've never heard of the 75 sharing anything from the 5-Series !

Reply to
Nom

snip

"The Rover 75 is not based on a 5 Series platform. It does boast the Z axle on the rear- undoubtedly a BMW trademark which gives the car a superb balance and high level of comfort. But that is as close as it gets to a BMW. "

from :

Association of Rover Clubs

Reply to
BTnews