Fog Light indicator 75 Sterling

I hope it's the correct spelling, but I don't get an indicator that I'm using my front foglights (I can't bliev that'the correct word) on my dashboard. I have a 1999 75 Sterling (that's the 2.5l 6 cylinder with the chrome mirrors understand it's called different in th UK). Is there a simple solution?

Henk

Reply to
henk0061

The light can be programmed to come on using T4 if I remember correctly, you need to tell the on board computers that the car lives in Poland and then change it back to UK or whatever and then the front fog indicator light works. That said they did cure the problem by around 2001.

Reply to
R A

How do I use T4,cq how do I tell the car that it is in Poland; I´m an not technical. "R A" schreef in bericht news:dfm6mq$a0a$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

Reply to