For Sale - 800 Vitesse

I currently have a 94 L, Vitesse for sale. 89K miles, 6 months MOT, Stainless Steal Mongoose Exhaust system, Motobuild Dump Valve, Grooved front discs, new radiator, new head, new cambelt, many spares including complete engine and turbo (willing to sell seperatly if wanted), zero rust anywhere, re-trimmed drivers seat due to useuall wear getting in and out.

Car and all spares £750 ono, (a steal, but I need the space)

Can email a acouple of photos if interested.

Must go one way or another by December!!!!

Reply to
Andrew Cater

OnSun, 9 Nov 2003 22:13:54 -0000, Andrew Cater wrote:=0D Andy,=0D =0D

Would you explain about the Mongoose (specs), Motobuild Dump Valve (why use, cost) and grooved discs (are these front and/or rear, supplier/cost, did you have to change calipers?)?=0D =0D What are your experiences with disc/pad wear.=0D =0D Kev

Reply to
<KevH