Hands Free Fitting - Help Please

I have a hands free kit that I want to fit to my Rover 45.

I dont want to drill into the console but wondered if there is a tailor made fitting kit. The hands free controller needs to link into Live, Ign Live, Earth and radio mute. I cant find a Haynes Manual for the 45 so am not sure where to look. If anyone has had a similar experience - advice would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Stig

Reply to
Stig

Stig,

Check out

where you will find adaptors that plug in at the back of the radio and use your car speakers for the phone audio instead of the extra speaker that they want you to bolt under the dash.

You can buy from local agents - mine in Chippenham Wiltshire was very helpful.

Hope this helps,

Steve.

Reply to
<RacingFan