how to adjust the engine speed?

Does anyone know how to adjust the engine speed on a 93 Rover metro automatic? because it is running quite fast.

Thanks. Gary

Reply to
Gary

If its a carb model (SU Carb)

there is an ajustment screw to the side of it (I think) you turn that a little

but I am going back to my mini days :(

Reply to
You Rang?

Thanks for your reply, this one is a Injection model, I dont know where to adjust it.

Would you know where you can adjusted the engine speed on a injection model?

Thanks, Gary.

Reply to
Gary

Looks like a trip to a garage, you need a computer and a gas sensor to adjust it

Reply to
You Rang?

Was just wondering if the thermostat had gone do lally and raising the engine speed.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

or even an air leak