K16 engine/throttle probs?

Hi all, i have a reliant scimitar sabre which is fitted with a 1392cc twin cam k16 engine. I have a problem with the idle speed being too high and not settling when i let off the throttle. I am told that this may be a sticking throttle body as the original is the plastic one and that there is a replacement alloy throttle body? Does this sound familiar to anyone?. Anyone know of a good source of MG spares in England/Manchester area?

ta

jo

tarquinlinbin