Low Mileage Rover For Sale

Low milage 200 For Sale! Ok it's a...

S reg 1.4 16v (103PS) 3 door 200 in met green with charcoal interior.

Mileage is a mere 34k with part service history. Taxed and tested.

It has PAS, 15" turbo alloys, electic front windows, CD player.

Parts relaced: Clutch cable, ITG panel air filter, inlet manifold gasket (replaced at first sign of leak). I've serviced it twice since buying it last July!

There's not a lot I can say about this car, it's been 100% reliable and is in superb condition throughout. It's very economical returning 38mpg running about locally, cheap road tax and cheap group 6 insurance. It's also pretty nippy and keeps up with Passat TDi's and Honda 1.6 VTi's :-) The reason I'm selling it is I'm after another old Beetle...the cravings come back!

Price: £2400 OVNO

tel:07968 625 950

--Phatman s snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to