mk2 420 Cruise control switchpack

Wonder if anyone can help me - worth a go..

I'm looking for the cruise control switches that fit to the right side of the steering wheel centre on a mk2 ('95 on) rover 420. The switchpack looks like a mirror image of the volume controls that go on the left side of the wheel. Would anyone have, know of, or be able to locate one for me? They're not *that* expensive from Rover, but I'm just wondering if anyone has one second hand to save me a few quid :)

Thanks in advance,

Brian.

Reply to
Brian Gunn