oil leaking

Hi. I have a Rover 420SLi R 97. I have dirty oil on my engine, down front, slides and clean oil under spark plug cover. I've cleaned it off, but it comes back. Would it be the camshaft covers that are leaking or something else? Can anyone help? Thanks

Reply to
scotty

Kenny

There is a known fault they leak from head gasket as well front right hand corner

Reply to
gffftftfuyguyt