R45 1.8 Fuel Consumtion

Anyone else got a Rover 45 1.8L ?

I wonder what fuel consumtion you are getting. Mine is just 2 years old and I have noticed a dramatic fall off over the past few months. I was getting aroung 39 - 40 mpg but now seem to be touching 34 - 35 mpg. I always fill to full each time and have been keeping records each time I fill up so i am sure the data is pretty accurate. i had it serviced a month ago bu they could find nothing wrong.

Stig

Reply to
Stig