Re: BMW...

> Both... They allowed it to carry on doing well at first, with the sale > of the 600 going strong and the development of the 75. They stabbed > Longbridge in the back though at the sign of trouble when they sold > off/kept the valuable Marques (Land Rover and MINI) and threw the rest > out to rot, while stifeling the Rover brand in ways such as deliberatly > not publicising the more premium sporty models (BRM, 620ti) for > example. > > In my opinion at least, had the company remained whole, the revenue > from the very successful MINI and also successful Land Rover would have > seen enough financial leeway for replacement 25 and 45's to be bought > in. Add this to allowing the company to perform across the range (ie > sell the capable sportier varients) it had on offer back in the late > 90's and we might be in a very different situation today.. > > So, i'm going for your latter option

well written, and agreed with by me.

Reply to
ajsmith

hmmmn, so quiet, without SPASTIC MODS to HARRAS and VICTIMISE people

Reply to
chris baldry

Reply to
mac5

how can you miss the MODERAZIONSTAFFEL?

Reply to
chris baldry

They won't know what hit them.

Reply to
mac5

god help us, the CHIRPY NORTHENER and his ARMY OF CHAOS has arrived lol

Reply to
chris baldry

We are akin to a FORCE of LIBERATION.

LET FREEDOM REIGN!

Reply to
Seamaster

indeed the MACDROITWICH LIBERATION ARMY spreads its influence to new areas.

Reply to
chris baldry

WE ARE TAKING THIS PLACE.

Reply to
mac5

This newsgroup will rise PHOENIX-LIKE from the ashes!

Reply to
Seamaster

lorjims