Re: looking for help for the heating for a Rover 827

alt.autos.rover

Hallo, > > sorry that I write in this NG, but I can't find an NG for a Rover. > I have a Rover 827 built 1990 and I have a problem with the > firing. I need a draving of the course of the electric from the > internal control module to the fan. > If someone has a drawing, is it posibal to scane for me the drawing > and send that with a mail to me? For the drawings please use this mail: > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de > If somebody know a NG for Rover please send me the adress. > > I hope that I make not so much mistake. > > Kay > >
Reply to
BTnews