Re: Rover 111 SLi remote central locking

Hope you can help

> > a friend has a Rover 111 1994(M) the remote fob only operates passenger > door and tailgate and engine imobilisation SHOULD it work also the drivers > door as it does not but the Haynes manual is worded that it opens all the > other doors by operation of key in drivers lock and if doors are closed from > inside pushing or lifting , drivers push button locks or unlocks other doors > > It does all this but is a waste of time if you have to use key AND > imobiliser What could the fault be??

I'm assuming that it's a three-door car.

Based on this assumption, I would suspect either the locking mechanism in the driver's door is faulty or the wiring to the locking mechanism in the driver's door is faulty.

HTH in locating the problem.

Cotku.

Reply to
Cotku