Re: Rover not Over anymore?

Rover not Over anymore?

've just read that the MG> brand is to return to the Midlands, UK, This time they're going to be> in Warwickshire though, which is still fairly close to their old plant> in Birmingham somewhere (can't think of the name of it now Grrrrr).> Obviously it'll be under the name of its new owner, Shangdoda Motor> group or whatever they're called, and from what I've read, alot of> their previously redundant employees are to be reinstated. By the> looks of it it's just the MG name to return rather than the Rover> badge, and I'm not sure how long it'll last myself, I mean they'd have> to have a consistant loyal following to be able to make it work for> the third time round, and I'm not sure they have that kind of> following. > > I've stuck a poll on this one, just so we can see what you all think! > I voted that they should be brought back to life, even though I'm not > their biggest fan. We might aswell give them a chance!

I have a 218iS that goes like a rocket and gives a comfortable ride over long distances.

I picked it up cheap when everyone assumed that parts would be hard to find when the company went down.

Reply to
Brian Watson

re rover

Reply to