roof bars

has anyone got a roof rack or bars to fit k reg rover 218 for sale? North west england thanks

Reply to
Marion Noden

You can probably get some on eBay if you keep your eyes peeled.

Reply to
info

As an aside, why did Rover 75 Tourers have roof bars and ZT-Ts didn't?

The latter looks naked without them.

Also, pity they never productionized the rear wing spoiler for the ZT-T that was in all the early X10 publicity material.

Reply to
Seamaster

My ZT-T has roof-rails as does my work colleague's. That an '02 reg and a '54. As far as I know they are standard fit (not options).

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.