Rover 114 sli rear suspension

Does anyone know roughly how much I can expect to pay to have the rear suspension 'gassed' up.

Thanks

Reply to
John Allen

depends where you go, not every garage will have the suspension pump to do the job, we charge about £20 for this. but it only takes about 5 minutes to do both sides. by the way the set up on these is left and right, meaning the left front and back suspension is charged up with one single charge, and a seperate one for the right front and rear.

Reply to
steve