Rover 200 'wobble'

I've had a 1999 Rover 220SDi for about a month now, and noticed a 'wobble' when driving at low speed (10mph ish), as though the left and right wheels are alternately going over small bumps. This causes the whole body of the car to slowly wobble from side to side. It's barely apparent, but now I've noticed it, it's driving me mad! I've had the wheel balancing and alignment checked out, and the shocks don't appear to be worn. The only thing I think might be causing the problem is that the previous owner fitted some cheapy budget tyres, but I'd like a second opinion before I shell out on a new set. Anyone got any ideas?

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Could you try those from the back, on the front ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Reply to