Rover 214 SI handbrake lever

Hi all, I need some suggestions about the handbrake lever of a 214 SI (1994). When lifting the lever , the push-button doesn¢t perfectly return in its rest position, causing the lever not to stay upwards . I think it¢s only matter of lubrication or grease. But unfortunately, even dismantling the whole leverage

I didn¢t find any good way to put oil or grease to the push-button internal spring. The reason of this is that the plastic triangular cover can¢t be moved because the black plastic handle
is too hard to extract.So everything is up to that handle...What could it be the right way to disassemble it? TNX in advance

Paolo

Reply to
Paul Q.