Rover 216 SLi J reg - what ISN'T wrong...

Hi there' I'm new to this group but a veteran to Usenet. I'll be here sparodicly depending on time et al and will be able to help others as much as I cry fror help. (gulp) I hope. :)

Ok - so I have purchased a car from my stepdad about 3 months ago now - the

216 J reg, and now realise the radio does not radio - tapes along and is on a roll...

So I have recently used the usual brackets thinking either the cabe came out ot the machine is dud - but no there IS no cable. Even better is that as I purchased the car I find the aformentined cable now I look back on thinking it another car's and so put it into my step-brothers furnace...

After many amounts of repeatings with words that young ones should never know the meaning to ... I an asking where do I look in this section for the cable and should/how could I replace the entire run?

Also it has a honda engine with auto box, it also has a leak on the radiator, the Check Engine light comes on from time to time, I have turned the car off at a stop and then a moment later turned it on and it "sleeps" for a few mins then wakes up - or I had relased pressure once unknowingly and it worked it's magic...

I would assume a dealer trip is in order to check the "computer" but I wondered if any of you fine folk could aid me in mine qualms.

For tis not mine arms which hath failed me but mine mind, which tis fail and faltering.

Damn, Archaic again. :)

Take care and all the best.

Reply to
Dark Star