Rover 25 Door Can't Open

Hi Guys

I Have a Rover 25 and its only 3 years old. Everything was fine until a couple of days ago when the fron passenger door wont open.

when you pull the handle from the outside or inside there is no click and the door does not open.

Ive tried everything but no luck. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Any ideas??

Cheers

Andy

Reply to
Andrew

I had the same problem with a rear door lock. Turned out to be a small part in the lock had broken. My local garage managed to remove the door interior trim, without damaging it, to get access to it, and then replaced it with one from a scrapyard. Cheers Richard

Reply to
Richard