Rover 400 Radio/clock Problem

Since I had my car serviced, the Radio and clock (which displays the radio channel) occasionally stop working. The radio refuses to turn on and the clock goes blank. Is there a common failure point for these two items? e.g. fuse or earth point that could fail.

If I power down for a few hours, they come back on, then fail after a half hour or so.

Any ideas or similar experiences??

Reply to
Arthur Rees