Rover 75 1.8 T Stuttering Problem

I have a 52 reg 1.8 T that drives beautifully until you get the revs upto about 4200 .... at this point the acceleration starts to slow down noticeably and I begin to get what I can only describe as a stuttering / missing type of problem that affects the performance ......

Is this a common / known problem with this car ?

Any thoughts / advice would be much appreciated

Thanks in anticipation : Phil

Reply to
Pork Strangler

Is either air pipe to turbo loose or disconnected? MrSpike

Reply to
mrspike

Possible valve bounce?

Brian G