Rover 75 instrument pack / sat nav manual

Hello,

I have been told by my friendly (not so) local Rover service agent (Luffield Rover in Loughbrough) that my 75's instrument pack has gone west. Symptoms are that I have no trip computer, no current gear display (auto) and no extra warning lights. I have been told a new one will be hundreds :(

Question 1: Any idea if I can source the instrument pack from elsewhere? Is it worth trying to get one secondhand and if so any ideas where I might find a reliable secondhand supplier that does mail order?

Question 2: Can I buy a manual for the SAT NAV / TV that is installed on my car?

Cheers!

avmad

Reply to
avmad

I now see that apparently secondhand packs can work but there are caveats - shame...

avmad

avmad wrote:

Reply to
avmad

if you type the sat nav name and part number in google you may be able to download it, worth a try even though most of them seem to be in a non uk language.

Reply to
ajsmith

Reply to
starmann

Cool - Thanks guys. Alfreton is very close. I'll do that.

Cheers!

avmad

starmann wrote:

Reply to