Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 2, 2003, 7:53 pm
rate this thread
I'm thinking of buying a 75 later this year, 3 - 4 years old with the diesel
Has anybody any experiences with this model and is there anything I should
be on the lookout for at this age? Also, if anybody has any ideas as to
running costs (I think about 50mpg) and spares/service costs? I presume the
engine has a specialist management system which prevents my local garage
from performing service?
Thanks in advance
- » 98 Rover 400 1.6 iS / Si ... PART III - stereo/remote on wheel
- — Previous thread in » Rover Cars
- » 2014 Range Rover Sport drops 800 pounds, adds V6 and third-row
- — Newest thread in » Rover Cars
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies