Rover 820Si N reg (96) For spares or repair.

My car failed it's MoT yesterday, and whilst it's very repairable, I've decided it's not worth me spending yet more money on the car. Apart from a few things it failed on, it's a decent motor, extremely good bodywork and interior, 4 good tires, 2 brand new and a brand new spare.

I've had the manifold and front exhaust replaced, new tires, new front brakes, head gasket was done in Dec, and was fully serviced at the same time. It's done 8k since then. It passed it's emissions test with flying colours.

It failed on the upper suspension arm, both roll bar bushes, one of the rear brake callipers needs attention and the rear exhaust box has two small holes at the join with tailpipe. Whilst these are easy enough to fix for someone who knows what they're doing, I don't... labour charges are going to be more than the parts... and I can't justify it.

MoT runs out on the 12th, tax runs out in December, £295 ono, buyer to collect.

Please be aware that I am not interested in breaking the car, if you only want a few parts, then you can sell it on again afterwards. Tires alone are £100 each new, and I put them on about 1k miles ago, exhaust cost £140 in July and front brakes were done just 4 weeks ago.

The car is in the Milton Keynes area, it's going to end up at the auction in a week or two if it doesn't sell.

Email me @ snipped-for-privacy@house-of-heckler.fsnet.co.uk all sensible offers considered.

Reply to
Heckler ²°°³