Rover and politics

Gents.

I was under the impression that this was a Rover discussion group for owners and not a forum for airing politics on the run up to the election next week.

Some of the postings have of recent been somewhat "overheated". Can we all step back from the edge please, take a deep breath, and move any non-Rover rants to the relevent groups.

Thank you.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard