Rover paint codes

My father in law's 216 is a metallic black colour, I think it's Charcoal , his VIN plate paint code says LQW, but we can't find any colour at Halford's that matches LQW, all of theirs are six digit numbers. Can anyone help please?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Crawford

Jim Crawford wrote: || My father in law's 216 is a metallic black colour, I think it's || Charcoal , his VIN plate paint code says LQW, but we can't find any || colour at Halford's that matches LQW, all of theirs are six digit || numbers. Can anyone help please? || || Jim

There should be a catalogue on the paint stand that gives the manufacturer's code and the corresponding Halfords one......

Reply to
Gordon