Rover R960 Radio, What Aerial connector???

I bet this makes a change, nothing to do with bloody autochangers.

I have the said radio or at least it was in my Vit, im a little confused in regards to the two aerial connectors, my new radio (panasonic) has the classic aerial plug but the back of the r960 has two what i think to be iso aerial connectors?

i cannot find a converter to take two plugs to one, does such a thing exist?

Reply to
Austen Lowe

Get one of those ISO to jap plug adaptors (pence IIRC) and try one of the leads then the other. It'll work fine with just the one though you'll need to experiment with which gives you the best reception...

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis