Sterling wiring diagram

Can anyone tell me where I can download/purchase a decent wiring diagram for a R registered Sterling. Thanks

Reply to
Paul Ansell

If it's the 2.0 engine then a Haynes manual should cover most of the major bits, if it's the 2.5 KV6 then you're stuffed. The Rover RAVE CD does have wiring diagrams for lots of mid nineties models so you could try finding one of those (ebay is a good place to start).

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis