Stuck locks

My Rover's had an imobiliser fitted with automatic locks. I'm not sure if the automatic locks came with the rover or were added with the imobiliser.

The lock motors keep sticking, sometimes they come up, sometimes they don't go down.

What's the best way to deal with this, I was going to put in WD40, but the motor's encased, so I can't get to it. I've opened up the door and had a look.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
TT