sunroof on coupe

can any one solve my rattling sunroof when its closed it get,s on my wires rattling all the time i need some sort of cure hope some one can help

Reply to
steve justice

Keep the rubber seals clean, tighten the bolts on the sunroof glass (within acceptable limits of course), oh, and on my car, if I reverse the t-bar, I get wind noise and rattles. Weird eh!!

Reply to
Demure Guise

I used some rubber and vinyl lubricant (available from Halfords - in a yellow can). This cure the squeak between the rubber and the glass.

Just take the glass out, spray all the rubber bits - go in and have a brew (or wait 5 mins) then wipe of any excess. I do this every 6 months or so and don't have any problems.

Reply to
Dan Q