Wanted 214 / 216 -- More details below.

Wanted 214 or 216 sli or close enough, Non Auto must be manual and 5 door. Not 3, as Babies dont fit in it without a fight.

Around the M reg Mark.... not fussed if it needs a bit of body work, ie new wing or bumper or bonnet etc .. must be fairly mechanically sound, and not ridiculous mileage either, MOT failure considered.

Budget is a around £250 / 300.00.

Cambridgeshire area, but will travel for the right car.

Tall order but it can be filled,

Please email with details and or photos.

igundwane (at) @ntlworld.com and replace the at with @ ....

Cheers

Iggy.

Reply to
Igundwane

"Igundwane" Happily burbled away in his message .................... Surely someone must have one floating around ??

Reply to
Igundwane

Check

and

I would be wary of M-reg examples that are so cheap. I've got an M-reg

214SEi and I paid £1,700 for it 12 months ago.

Have you done your homework on these cars? If you need any advice let me know - I did heavy research before I bought one.

It's cost me some dosh in maintenance, but I love it.

Cheers Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul