Wanted Rover 200 vi cylinder head (damaged is OK)

My Rover 200vi has suffered damage due to the cam bolt working loose, as has happened to so many others. I am looking for either a cylinder head or complete engine. However, My cylinder head itself is OK (apart from some bent valves and the VVC gear) So if someone has a useless bent head due to overheating, the bits I need should be still OK

Does anyone have a bent cylinder head or know where there is one ?

Reply to
Steve M

i have an older 1.4 k-series head complete with all good 16 valves. dont think this is going to fit. no variable valve timing on these. but the valves may be the same. the valves for these engines are astronomically priced, last call was £34 each from dealer, but you can get aftermarket AP valves for half that price.

Reply to
steve