Wanted rover 600 wheel trim

Hi, does any one have a single wheel trim for 1996 620 Si I bought the wife a run around with a few problems like no stereo and faulty electric windows , all niggles now fixed but she is bending my ear coz its missing a wheel trim, ( women !!!!) will pay up to 8 squid plus postage.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
jgokane

You'll have to look in a scrapyard to find an exact match, or buy a complete new set (about £12-£15 for cheap universal ones).

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis