Watchdog and the K16 engine ?

The engine is just a *lot* less forgiving of this than most other engines. Maybe the phrase I wanted was "pernickety" rather than "high maintenance". Same basic difference.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Something most instruction manuals tell you to do. If you do not, you should take the fall for the state of the engine

Reply to
Alan

Yup.

And if the owner can't be bothered to do that, then he can be described as crap. As I said, the K-series has a zero tolerance approach to crapness :)

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
chris

But then a Subaru Legacy is about three times the cost as a K-Series car. You get what you pay for.

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
chris