Wtd: Rover roof bars ratchet handle

Hi All,

A while ago I picked up a pair of second hand genuine Rover (ooo, get me!) roof bars that came with a little alloy crack handle thing for tightening the bars down onto the roof (and preventing the doors from shutting properly, what was wrong with gutter mounts anyway) ;-(

So, can I find the handle (in spite of keeping it 'safe' with the spare straps, lock key etc) No ..

So, would any kind soul have such a thing (and no longer has a rack etc) and be willing to stick it in the post to me (I'll cover the postage etc) please?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m