00 Viggen covered by DI Recall? Getting P1312/1334 CEL

Does anyone know if the 00 Viggen is covered by the DI Recall? The bulletin says "some" 9-3's from MY 2000-2002. I've been getting trouble codes P1312 and P1334 which previous posts indicate is an impeding DI failure. If I can get a new DI for free, that would be cool. I have a 00 Viggen with 40k miles on it.

Reply to
WitchDr