'03 Saab 9-3 radio maxi fuse?

Hi,

My radio is no longer functional - there may have been water spilled inside the car which caused a short. I've checked the fuse at the end of the dash (F12?) and it seemed good but replaced it anyway, but still no joy. Where are the maxi fuses located and which one is the radio on?

Thanks,

LB

Reply to
Leech Bleeder

If a Maxi-fuse has blown, then there'll be more than just the radio not working.

Try checking for power at the radio fuse.

Tell us more about this water.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Kids spilt carbonated water down the back of the front passenger seat, dowsing whatever it is underneath it.

Reply to
perch