1973 95 in NZ

Nice looking 95 for sale in New Zealand on

I wouldn't be allowed another Saab!

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

He he neither would I, but it hasn't stopped me 'acquiring' more yet. Once I get rid of my current parts car I can probably get another one (a goer I think). Seen a nice two-tone 84 c900 for sale recently with an 8V turbo engine. The two-tone paint job was only done in 84 I think?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Hmm, one of the ugliest cars ever built,but strangely beautiful...

If this was in the UK I'd be bidding, but shipping to UK is likely to be a small fortune I guess? Any clues?

Al

Reply to
Al

Would be a lot easier to find one in the UK or mainland Europe. Cheaper too.

Reply to
MH