1979 Saab 900 Turbo parts car

My father is looking to sell his 1979 Saab 900 turbo. It's the model with opera windows. Body is rough but restorable, and the engine runs but needs work. Extra set of rims included. Asking $300, you haul. Vehicle is located in Hollandale, WI. Should be an excellent parts vehicle.

For inquiries, call Keith at (608)222-4540 x135.

Reply to
Sean Kinney

Sean, is it driveable to as far as 1 hour east of Madison?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Could you please provide ample photos?

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Ample photos? He's only asking $300 for the thing.

Reply to
James Sweet

It's in Wisconsin, it's nice to see what it looks like if someone were to be making the trip, because realistically, the person that spends the $300 for the vehicle is not the end of the spending, it's only just begun.

So it's nice to know what "rough" means before spending the time and money to venture out there to look at it.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

be making the trip, because realistically, the person that spends the $300 for the vehicle is not the end of the spending, it's only just begun.

to venture out there to look at it.

Well a photo would be idea, but then again he's selling it as a running parts car, which I interpret as a good engine, tranny and related bits that happens to have some wheels and a body to move it.

Reply to
James Sweet

It's just kind of well, surprising that people try and sell things nowadays without a photo, and with all of the easy ways to get a photo, that's too bad.

The photo would have saved the fellow "a thousand words" and sparked more interest, etc.

Not a motivated seller I take it, oh well, that's sad.

The Saab community at large looses out on that deal not having a photo, thus limiting the vehicles potential exposure.

Reply to
Saab Guy

I'm a student in Madison, and I'm working full-time. A spontaneous jaunt out to Hollandale is not exactly something which I can drop everything to do. However, I loaned my camera to my father, and he was able to shoot some photos of the cars for sale. If you'd like to discuss the cars, it would be best to give him a call as he is the one actually selling them. He did ask me to emphasize the great shape of the 900's body, which he considers to be nearly flawless.

He is asking $300 for the Saab 900 turbo and $450 for the Saab 9000 turbo. If anyone is interested, call Keith at at 608.967.2507 or

608.214.2634. The cars are located in 30 minutes from Madison in Hollandale, Wisconsin. The photos of these cars can be found here:
sbkinney